Re: What varieties of Dutch, do you raise?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by CJR on May 14, 19104 at 15:00:20:

In Reply to: Re: What varieties of Dutch, do you raise? posted by Kristi Anderson on May 14, 19104 at 11:41:30:

Kristi, Yes--go to the ADBS website, click on Application for membership. Just print and fill in the varieties raised and send to Craig Richardson.

And please, all members, if you have not done so, do print it out and sent to Craig.

For District Directors: Could you contact members in your District and ask then to complete that form? You doubtless have just been waiting for a significant job to do for the Club???? Can't make a meaningful Directory of Members/Breeders without that information.

AND. . . I probably sell far more Dutch for others--than I raise and sell myself... .IF I KNOW what birds you may have available, you ceertainly may get referrals! I cannot begin to raise the number of birds that I have requests for! CJR

: Jean--Can I get a copy of the questionaire online somehow, so I could complete this and mail it in (I don't know what I did with the one I had)? I have chicks of CLB, BCLB, LB and BLB growing up. Some should be ready in September or October. I didn't get as many LB as I had wanted this year, however, and probably won't have many of those to sell. P.S. I love the Dutch Book!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]