Re: Western National Dutch Meet, Roseville

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by CJR on January 26, 19104 at 20:38:08:

In Reply to: Re: Western National Dutch Meet, Roseville posted by Kristi Anderson on January 26, 19104 at 12:54:21:

Another addition, Lowell and Nancy Sherman had lst, LB cock. Still need a few more placings. In all, one of the best displays of Dutch ever seen in the U.S.==Ask the judges~ a real credit to the exhibitors. and the Dutch~ CJR

: I will add to Jean's message to give some info about the BCLB.

: There were 4 BCLB and the RV went to a young pullet that had just started laying. BV went to a young BCLB male who is only about 6 months old. He was also 5th overall Dutch. Both birds are mine and I was pretty excited about him being 5th overall Dutch for such a young male. Both birds were bred by Rod and Val Vaughn from South Dakota. Thanks Rod and Val.

: I think a fun time was had by all and it was very nice to have Ric's LB cockerel be Reserve SCCL! We had a nice Dutch booth set up near the show secretary's desk. There were lots of information, photos, and other Dutch stuff there. Plus a new Dutch banner made by Ken Lee and posted on the wall behind the booth.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]