My Dutch cockrele?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by TiffsDutch on January 22, 19104 at 13:54:58:

I hatched a LightBrown Dutch cockrele and he has what seams to be creal patering on some of his feathers. I don't know if this is because of lake of sunlight but It looks realy intersting. I have decided on two breeds my Dutch, and my Brahmas. I do 4-H and everyone asks me what to do when there chickens are in trouble. I love to help people. Im also the secratary of our club and have been for two years now. Im going to do 4-H showmaship this year with my BB RB eastern Nation dutch hen. SHe is the sweetest thing. I find my dutc are more active than my brahmas and I love them for that. I cant wait until sprong comes. I love to show and have been studing really hard already for showmanship. I get alot of information from Dutch breeders and the Dutch websites. I will one day learn as much as I can and mabey get 1st in showmaship rather than 3rd. I will always breed dutch and hopefully i can contribute some money to the club shomehow. I will love to see the dutch at the Merietta and Dayton shows in April. I realy would like some competition.

Well Thanks ,
TiffsDutch

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]