Re: we are working on it

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by Rog on January 20, 19104 at 02:26:45:

In Reply to: we are working on it posted by Deb on January 19, 19104 at 15:37:55:

Sure is nice to see a " disscusion " Youth , why do some people in the club seem to forget about them ? I never will. My kids are grown , now it`s grand kids. and they do not care about chickens. Don`t get me wrong , they like chickens , just don`t want to show them. They are showing AQHA horses in barrels and pleasure. And the oldest grandaughter is learning how to rope. So be it. I back them as much as I can. So now I`ll get back to the youngsters that like chickens. And want to show. Don`t have to be my kids , or grand kids. Just kids. You know what, in the last couple years all I saw was a fight between the adults. And yes I was part of it. So now can we concentrate on the job at hand. A youth program. A united Dutch Club. With folks that can agree to disagree and discuse it like adults. That has been lacking in the past. And still is with some folks. What I am asking is , who wants to do what is the best for the Dutch breed. And who wants to do the best for the Dutch breed " For there own interests" If you have watched this for the last couple years you know. If not , good. Things have changed. And will change a lot more. But it will be done by the majority . not a few. Thats the way it should be. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow is here. The future depends on the kids of today. Good , bad or otherwise. Teach the good and the bad will not happen. At least not big time. Night all. Rog

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]