Dutch Bantam Book

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by CJR on December 08, 19103 at 14:17:40:

Hate to send this message, but just heard from Mike Banks in England. The Hollandse Krielenfokkers Club President, Jo Otten, told him that the presses were stopped--as they had received new reliable information about the History of the Dutch Bantam in the early 1900s and felt that since this book is not likely to be revised or reprinted (too much for a small bantam Club to do again), that it should be included in this edition--SO, disappointment everywhere, the book will be distributed late January! (maybe a Valentine's Day arrival) I am sorry, but there is nothing you or I can do--and if it clears some of the mystery and hearsay about the origins of our breed, it will be worth the extra wait. Payment for the books ordered in the U.S. was sent to the Dutch Club in Britain, some time ago, along with the mailing labels (printed, kindness of our member Jim Hatfield). If any cannot wait, there is no way I can make a refund, but I assure you, any such books will be immediately resold (and then refund can be made). I have received several orders for the Book, since the money was sent (in British Pounds) and I will exchange those $$ for Pounds, when I get to England next week. Jean Robocker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]