Re: Kids

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by Deb on November 21, 19103 at 16:33:45:

In Reply to: Kids posted by Rog on November 21, 19103 at 00:45:24:

This is the sweetest post you have ever done Rog. Getting soft in your old age LOL Thank-you and Israel thanks you. Israel did show Dutch exhibiotr #24, we randomly had pulled band numbers to make it fair when entering LOL I just guess I got the luck of the draw on that one.

We must all continue to teach and support these kids, acknowledge their acheivemnets. Eveyone likes to be recognised by their peers. Sometimes it doesn't really matter the breed they choose but the fact they are the next generation of fanciers. Can we get their attention with the Dutch I think so. Kids like personable fowl and the Dutch just like Israels Moderns, are that. I have more kids come to me about HOW to raise or breed than anything, or how a show is conducted. After they soend time with me and see the ease of the Dutch many are smitten. Parents too LOL So no matter what all the kids in the fancy should make us all proud!

Deb

: Sure is nice to see the youth getting there due. Maybe things are changing, ya reckon. Hope so. Congratulations Tif ,Neal and Israel. Israel the next time make it a Dutch. Ok. Deb you need to talk to this kid. If he can do that good with the Moderns we need him showing the Dutch. Hint , hint , Israel. No matter what you showed it`s sure nice to see that you showed. And worked for it. Every one of you earned what you won. And CJR I know I left some out. Like the western kids. But they are under your wing. And Lady you have some broad feathers. Thank you. And Ric one thing I did learn breeding horses. If he or she kicks you once. there is a chance you can get kicked again. But thats just me. Rog

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]