Re: How blue do we want the Blue in BLB?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by CJR on October 29, 19103 at 23:29:58:

In Reply to: How blue do we want the Blue in BLB? posted by Deb on October 28, 19103 at 09:39:06:

Will get back to you on this subject. Have been feeling poorly for a while, and after the last birds were mailed out, my daughter dragged me to the Dr. It seems I have been suffering from pneumonia--how long?--hope for not much longer!! Maybe that is why I could not drive, hear, see, smell, eat, walk, and maybe Spell! Just would like one good night's rest without coughing! Bless my daughters heart for taking care of my puppy, getting the heaters ready in the houses and in general telling me, "see, it wasn't just old age, Mum" Should have things back in order by Thanksgiving when all the kids and grandkids come "across the river and through the woods, to Grandmothers House!!!" CJR

: How dark in shade do we want the blue in a BLB hen? I have always seen it as a blue/gray. Not typical as in blue standarised coloring and not like pigeon blue. Most often we look at the tail as a definer in the blue for the hen and chest for the males. but overall the shade should be?

: Deb

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]