2003 Eastern Dutch National

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by Ric Ashcraft...Ash-Ley Pines on October 08, 19103 at 15:59:49:

Congratulations to all the winners and exhibitor’s who participated in the ADBS Eastern Dutch National in Lucasville, Ohio.

I have heard several comments concerned that the numbers were down and/or the “main players” were no there this year. DO NOT for one minute let comments such as this diminish your efforts and take away from those who did participate and/or win.

I have always stressed the fact that it is not important to have a large turn out in the number of birds at any one particular show, but yet, it is more important to exhibit quality birds and forget the numbers. It is my understanding in speaking with several exhibitor’s who attended the show, as well as a judge who participated, the quality ran deep in the classes, therefore, we as Dutch breeders can be proud of the fact you did your part in educating the public to our breed.

Thanks to the breeders and exhibitor’s who were present for putting forth such a positive attitude and educating others to our breed. Thanks to all who helped organize the show and made it a great weekend for the exhibitor’s.

It’s not to early to start thinking of the 2004 Eastern Dutch National. I understand Joe Casper has offered up Syracuse, New York for next year. It has been quite awhile since we have had a National in District 1. I am glad to see the interest.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]