: Proposed Cream Light Brown Standard Vote

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by Rog on June 19, 19103 at 01:57:58:

In Reply to: Proposed Cream Light Brown Standard Vote posted by CJR on June 18, 19103 at 21:44:39:

: Today, I received the Dutch Tweet Newsletter, with the request for Vote: YES or NO, for the proposed CLB Standard. The APA asked for the Club to discuss the wording, but as expected, this has not taken place, just a vote. And a vote that can be taken by all our members, whether or not the CLB is bred or understood.

: My Vote has been returned: _x__NO, I do not vote to adopt and use this wording. My suggestion is that the wording should be______________THAT OF THE ENTIRE CREAM LIGHT BROWN STANDARD OF THE NETHERLANDS Am with you all the way CJR. I sent in " NO " Use the Holland standard. Hacked the moderater off on the official Dutch site. Thats bull , 1 person can delete answers. Yep , so it seems. Total power there. Be interesting to see who count`s the votes. See I didn`t name names. And I want to. Have a nice hatch out of the birds you bred. Sure hope things will get better. Have a notion it will. Just Me Rog

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]