Thanks, Dusty,

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]

Posted by CJR on June 03, 19103 at 14:58:52:

In Reply to: Not a RULING, neey ADBS members unput posted by Dusty Miller on June 03, 19103 at 12:56:30:

Please note and check the ADBS site for the revised description. (can post it here, also.) Indeed, the letter from Walt Leonard, said this is for discussion. And they are willing to go "back to the drawing board". The APA Committee is to be greatly commended for their patience and work with this variety description. It is appreciated. The Dutch is the only breed to introduce to our country (and to Canadian members, as well) , this variety, originally from Holland-and now bred in several other European, British and S. African countries. It seems wise for us to consider that the Standard remain the same in the U.S. , as in all the other countries.

CJR

: I have posted at www:dutchbantamclub.com all the notices I have received and the entire revised description for CLB. This is not a ruling from APA, but a suggestion, and they are asking for member input. Please see my notice on the Dutch Club Website.
: Dusty Miller, Pres. ADBS

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dutch Bantam Discussion Board ]